Thursday, 04 February 2021Ljubljana Stock Exchange together with Cinkarna Celje, d.d., organized a virtual event: ‘’ Round table with a New Member of Prime Market of Ljubljana Stock Exchange.’’
The virtual event took place on Thursday, 4th February 2021, starting at 11 AM CET, through a GoToWebinar platform. The e-round table was very well-attended, as more than 160 attendees registered to the event.
The round table was was led by director and editor of Finance newspaper Peter Frankl and attended by:
• Mr. Aleš Ipavec, President of the Management Board, Ljubljana Stock Exchange
• Mr. Aleš Skok, President of the Management Board, Cinkarne Celje
• Mr. Blaž Brodnjak, President of the Management Board, NLB
• Mr. Igor Masten, economist and professor from School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana
Topics that were discussed:
• How Slovenian blue-chips work,
• benefits that the new member of Prime Market will be able to take advantage of,
• How to activate the 23 billion „dormant capital“ in Slovenia,
• can LJSE help companies to grow and develop -even smaller companies can benefit from the added value of listing on the stock exchange, not only the ones listed on the Prime Market
The recording of the event is available on our YouTube channel.
The event was held in Slovene.